Pie with cottage cheese and walnuts
400 g of flour
100 g of vanilla sugar
1 whole egg
1 egg yolk
250 g of butter
500 g of cottage cheese
5 tablespoons of sugar
5 tablespoons of ground walnuts
2 whole eggs
1 egg for egg-wash.
1. Make small dough balls and let them rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Roll out a portion of the dough for the bottom crust, place in a tin and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Spread the filling evenly across the base.
4. Cut the remainder of the dough into strips and braid them to form a lattice top.
5. Brush with 1 beaten egg and bake 45 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.